POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fly tying desk(~130K before upload) - Flies.jpg (1/1) : Fly tying desk(~130K before upload) - Flies.jpg (1/1) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Fly tying desk(~130K before upload) - Flies.jpg (1/1)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 15 Jan 2000 07:28:24
Message: <chrishuff_99-915345.07274015012000@news.povray.org>
This is an early version of an image I have been working on, it uses
MegaPOV radiosity. The table is just a stand-in, and the walls are just
flat white(well, very light gray). The floor is even worse. :-)
I will be working on a couple more tools, like a thread holder and maybe
scissors. Also, a couple pieces of feather, fur, and other materials
scattered around the desk. When I get most of that stuff finished I will
make a decent desk and room.

Also, the texturing on the fly box needs a bit more work, it is supposed
to be one of those brushed aluminum snap shut boxes with ridged foam on
one side and flat on the other for inserting the flies, but it looks
like it is one piece. The foam needs to be more white.
Anyway, everything is hand coded CSG, except for the ridged foam in the
fly box, which is an isosurface.

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom